Thursday, November 1, 2012

Good Bye

I know these past few months, this past year, has been a really big transition time for me. I know I've been stretched and been growing. And I've been thinking a lot about how I'm not a 17-year-old anymore. How I'm not 19 anymore. Or even 21 anymore haha. I've been thinking about these last couple of years. The fun, the laughter, the friendships, the adventure, the amazing ways that God moved in my life and the lives of others. And I was happy but also sad.

I'm saying goodbye and closing the chapter on one of the most amazing times of my life. My college years are behind me now. Like saying goodbye to an old friend in a way.

But God met me there. To remind me of the adventure that awaits me. There's so much more to do. There's so much more to look forward to. The next adventure awaits!

I can't wait to see what God has in store for us next! New dreams, new hopes, new friendships, new challenges, new responsibilities, more laughter, more tears, more of Himself. =]

No comments: